The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for booking household goods relocation and moving services over the phone with homeowners, renters, realtors, clients calling in for labor or other moving services. The compensation package includes a combination of base salary, commission and goal incentives.
- Excellent Knowledge of English Language (Please don’t apply if you are not fluent in English)
- Advantage will be given to those that studied or worked abroad.
- Must possess strong communication skills with enthusiastic, friendly, and helpful customer service drive.
- Strong work ethic and desire to be successful and close deals
- Strong sales propensity with strong core value priorities – (Applicants with excellent knowledge of English language with NO sales experience are welcome to apply)
- Willingness to work following shifts: 1pm-9pm,4pm-02am, 9pm-5am Local time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to callers making inquiries about the services we provide.
- Work collaboratively with inside and outside sales representatives and with customer service and operations to ensure a positive and stellar customer experience.
- Prepare accurate and complete estimates and quotes over the phone in accordance with company standards and pricing minimums. Following pricing guidelines as established by the company and ensure that all customer information is entered and collected accurately and thoroughly.
- Maintain relationships with customers to create opportunities for future and sustainable business.
- Achieve performance standards by reaching and exceeding monthly goals/budget.
- Complete sales paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Professionally and thoroughly communicate all customer expectations to the Customer Service Coordinator and the operations/dispatch team as appropriate.
- Perform follow-ups on pending estimates and maintain information with the company’s proprietary software/operations management system.
- May be required to assist in the resolution of billing, claims, or collection issues.
- Regularly monitor e-mail and voice mails to and from customer and company communications.
- Attend all branch and corporate sales meetings, conferences, and training seminars as required
Morph Networks seeks dedicated, high performers to join our management team. We strive to attract the best and the brightest who will bring their unique abilities and help take our company to the next level. If you are looking for an organization where you can use your talents and have a real impact on company performance – you’ve come to the right place.
Our dedication is apparent in everything we do – in the way we treat our employees, the way we give back to the community, and in the way we do whatever it takes to ensure the best experience possible for our customers.